DTNA Solutions Update - Frequently Asked Questions
- DTNA Solutions Update - Frequently Asked Questions
The search bar has moved, where did it go?
- At any time you can search the entire site using the spotlight search located in the upper right corner of the screen. Indicated by the Magnifying Glass Icon.
- Many areas of the site also have Search & Ask functions to search for content, and ask a question directly if you can't find what you're looking for.
Where did the "Create" button go, or how do I create new content?
- The Create button has also moved to the upper right corner, next to the search icon, and is available at any time.
- You may also use the Space Actions Menu to create content type in the space you are browsing.
Where did Tech Talk and Service Solutions go? The homepage has changed!
- With the update some places have been moved, added or modified!
Where should I post my question, or discussion topic?
- It's important to post questions or discussion thread into the appropriate area to help keep things organized and easy to find for others. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the different forums and their purpose - Read DTNA Solutions Forum Descriptions
- For specific vehicle related question needing a specific answer - use the Tech Talk Forum
- For topics related to Western Star products - use the WST Premium Service Support
- For specific parts related questions - use the Parts Talk Forum
- For general questions, discussion or off topics - use the Under The Hood
- If you've found an issue you want to make us aware of, or just tell us how we're doing - use the Feedback Forum
What's new on the space pages?
- The space layouts have changed! This general mark up might help.
11 people found this helpful